Monday, May 11, 2009

Mabul Island


I left Sipadan Island around 1400 hours and journeyed back to Tawau. On the way we stopped at some beautiful islands and pictured above is Mabul Island.


They made chalets on stilts here and you are simply amazed with the beauties around you. The hired rooms were literally above the water and as if you were sleeping just above the water. The water was so clear and you can see many beautiful fishes swimming just below you in the water. The multi-coloured corals around which the fishes swam looking for food were too fascinating to watch. This is definitely a lovely place to enjoy a sweet holiday, so quiet and yet so beautiful.

Three of us made this memorable visit, myself, my wife and my son. We were all very entertained and
enjoyed the visit very much. We spent about 2 hours enjoying the sceneries and had a cup of coffee each at the resort's cafe before continuing our jouney back to Tawau.

The islands off the coast of Tawau were definitely the most beautiful islands that I have ever visited.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a very beautiful place to visit! Thank you for sharing. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! People with a golden heart knows how to appreciate beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring and encouraging information. One day, I'll suggest to my future son-in-law for us to visit Indonesia. I have made friends to few Indonesian here and they are really very nice people. I have seen pictures about country from another blogger and they are all mind blowing too!

    If only each country and it people will help keep our environment free from pollution then this world would be a genuine paradise.

    By the way, I just want to note about your comment to Rosidah which I will quote here:

    "This is too advance for me. I really need this service but I simply couldnt cope up. I need more extra classes to really comprehend this skill. Sigh.."

    You know, I learned and I understand better about computing by joining networks like blogger. I met lots of helpful people explaining things in simple details that I cannot comprehend in computing classrooms.

    Just take it easy. Take your time. Read it slowly. One at a time. Then go over the example and follow.

    You don't need to get uptight with the symbols. The computer does that for us. It's a computer language that no humans know where it comes from. lol.

    I'm better off learning through networks than wasting money on classes where teachers have no patience with slow learners like me.

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie for the enlightenment! Well, I tried but presumably my brain is deteriorating with age. Will go slow but not giving up at all!

    I went to visit your blog, sad to say it was meant for invited guest only. Well, have a nice day Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete